Norton, Malton Classes
- Classes are held in St Peters Church
Hall, Langton Road, Norton, Malton, North Yorkshire YO17 9AE.
- The hall has a large, free, car park,
plenty of seating and the main area is accessible, including
accessible toilet facilities.
- Lessons are held here on Wednesday and
- Gradings, Seminars and the Christmas party
are also held here.
- Wednesday classes:
- Children's class - 6.00pm
- Adult and teens - 7.30pm
- Saturday Classes:
- Mixed age class - 5.00pm
- Black Belt & above class -
6.30pm - 7.30pm
- The children's classes
are best suited to children aged from around 5 years up to mid
- The adult and teen class
is suited to high graded older children plus teens and adults of any
level at all.
- The mixed class is for
all ages and levels, it is also a good choice for family groups!
- The Black Belt and above
classes are for those who have reached Black Belt grade and would
like to further develop their techniques and knowledge.
- All classes cover
techniques including stances, punches, blocks, kicks and kata.